Monday, October 31, 2011

New Army new fun!

Hey guys It has been quite a while since I have painted or blogged and I thought It might be fun to get it up and running again, its a great way to stay motivated! So I dug out my old Skull Pass gobbos and took just one look at some of the new units (especially the Aracknarok) and knew I had to start my own ripples in the green tide. So To start I have my first block of Gobbos Thirty Strong Six wide.





 First Three ranks have had the red cloth washed and Highlighted and only the first rank have had any work done on their faces but there are quite a few more detales to get done, The one on the far right is close to what the finished product will look like! Im going for a Spider cult look, as These are similar colors I will use for the arachnids.

I Started working on a shammy as well, stopped by the home depot to grab some polystyrene, fun fact look for scraps on the ground, or by the sheets, they will most likely give them to you for free, I snagged a five foot piece and now have plenty to work with. I modeled The shaman up on a jutting rock as I think I will with all my characters to make them stand out and add more character to the pieces.

 

So I will keep on posting as I make progress and would love to here any critiques, tips tricks and comments you guys have. I Have a unit of Black Orcs coming in the mail later this week and will try to post some stage by stage pics, Stay Tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment